• Minimum trade order value $200.
• All orders subject to acceptance by Luckies™.
• All prices are subject to change without notice (but goods will be shipped at prices in effect at time of ordering).
SHIPPING PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
• Prices include shipping, tax, and duty on all orders over $500.
• Orders $200-$349 – 10% will be added to the value of your invoice.
• Orders $350-$499 – 5% will be added to the value of your invoice.
• If you would like Luckies™ to arrange shipping on your behalf, we will charge you according to the destination and volume of the shipment. We will inform you of the cost and method of shipping prior to shipment. If you would prefer to use your own method of shipping, we are always happy to work with your shipping agent or courier.
• Luckies™ are responsible for ensuring that goods are adequately packaged for safe transportation of goods supplied.
• The Customer is responsible for ensuring the safe onward transportation where Luckies™ are delivering to any central distribution center, holding warehouse or other such building, where the items will be split and transported onwards.
• Luckies™ does not guarantee that any individual item’s packaging will be sufficient for onward transportation unless a specific agreement has been made when the contract is agreed.
• Luckies™ reserve the right to make additional charges where such a requirement becomes apparent at a later stage.
• Luckies™ does not accept any responsibility for any packages lost in transit or for any damage sustained in transit where
the goods have been sufficiently packaged (eg. goods left outside in rain).
SELLING VIA AMAZON OR EBAY
• Luckies™ reserves the right not to supply any business or individual intending to or actually selling our products through Amazon and/or eBay.
• Goods supplied by Luckies™ may only be sold via ‘one day sales’ or ‘flash sales’ with written permission.
CANCELLATIONS AND BACK-ORDERS
• Orders for immediate delivery may not be cancelled.
• Orders for later delivery must be cancelled in writing at least 28 days before requested ship date.
• Luckies™ import most of our products from abroad and therefore you should expect back orders as it is unlikely we’ll have all products in stock all of the time.
• If you don’t accept back orders this should be stated explicitly on your order.
• Back orders are shipped free of charge. Please use this to your advantage by adding top-ups.
• If goods must be received by a certain date this must be noted on your order.
• Initial Orders will be accepted strictly on a proforma or credit card basis. All US shipments must be paid by credit card at time of shipment due to freight terms.
• Standard terms are 30 days net for customers who have completed a credit application and been approved for credit by Luckies™. Invoices unpaid after 40 days are subject to a $100 per week interest charge and your credit facility will be removed. For every full 7 days your invoice remains unpaid beyond 40 days, $100 will be added to the invoice value. After 60 days we will begin legal proceedings to recover the debt. Why? Because we’re a small gift business, not a bank.
We’re sure you understand.
• Payment by cheque is discouraged. Cleared funds are required prior to shipment. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, we will take payment on the day of shipment for the exact stock being sent. If you choose to pay in advance by another method, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to ship every item on your order. Unshipped items will go onto automatic pre-paid backorder.
• If an account is beyond terms, any new orders will not be shipped until the account is made current.
• No authorization for return can be given for past-due accounts.
• No deductions are allowed for past-due accounts.
• Orders for non-standard goods will be accepted only with a minimum of 50% deposit and full payment upon delivery.
• VAT will always be charged at the prevailing UK rate unless you are a non UK registered company who can provide a valid tax number. These are the only circumstances under which a Luckies™ invoice will not include
• All sales are final. We do not operate on a sale or return basis, ever (unless agreed specifically with a member of the Luckies™ management team).
• A 25% restocking fee is applied to all non-defective and/or unauthorized returns.
• If you wish to return goods, you must inform us verbally within 48 hours of signing for the delivery or within writing within 7 days. Do not return goods without receiving authorization from Luckies™. If you do so, we may refuse to acknowledge receipt of the returned goods and will therefore be unable to offer a refund.
• Any claim for damaged or defective goods can only be entertained if the goods are returned to Luckies™ in their original packaging or similar suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection in transit or if the goods are made available for collection from the location to which they were originally delivered by Luckies™ or its authorized agents.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
• Subject to conditions and provided the total price has been paid by the due date for payment, Luckies™ warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time o f delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Luckies™ will (at its own choice) either replace, repair, or give credit for Goods found to be faulty within Luckies™ warranty period relevant to goods of that type. Unless otherwise stated the standard warranty period for all
goods supplied by Luckies™ will be 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Luckies™ will as far as possible endeavour to ensure that all goods supplied are safe and compliant with any relevant standards with regard to the specific intended and stated use for the goods. Luckies™ cannot be held responsible for defects arising from misuse or mishandling of goods. Any fault or damage to the goods supplied should be reported to Luckies™ immediately, failure to do so may affect the warranty.
• The Customer will indemnify and keep indemnified Luckies™ against all claims, proceedings, costs and expenses in connection with any third party claim based upon any allegation the safety of the Goods (or materials or components comprised within the Goods or any goods in which the goods are incorporated) is not such as persons are generally entitled to expect, save where such deficiency in their safety was present at the time the Goods were dispatched to the Customer or its agents by Luckies™ or its agents.
RETENTION OF TITLE
• All products supplied to the Customer by Luckies™, shall remain the sole and absolute property of Luckies™, both in law and equity until the Customer shall have paid to Luckies™ the agreed price, together with the full price of any other products supplied by Luckies™, pursuant to any other contract between them.
• The Customer’s right to possession of the products shall cease if it does anything or fails to do anything which would entitle a receiver to take possession of any assets or which would entitle any person to present a petition for winding up (or in case of a person or firm commit an act of bankruptcy). In the event of the customer entering insolvency and/or falling in to receivership, all goods supplied by Luckies™ shall be taken from sale immediately and stored together and separate to other goods in order that they may be quickly and easily identified. Notwithstanding the retention of property by Luckies™ in accordance with the above provisions, all products supplied by Luckies™ shall be at risk of the Customer as soon as they are delivered to the Customer’s premises or otherwise to order. The Customer shall hold any proceeds of sale as a fiduciary until its account with Luckies™ is settled.
• Luckies™ will not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract because of any failure to supply/deliver as a result of any cause beyond it’s control. Luckies™ cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances and will not accept fines or charges under such circumstances.
CHANGE TO TERMS
• These terms are variable and subject to change without notice and Luckies™ reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time as we see fit. Furthermore these terms may be withdrawn without notice and may vary from contract to contract. A written hard copy of our current terms and conditions is available upon request.